Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Rajneesh Malhotra - Does Anyone Read BLOGS
Snippets

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rupee Symbol : Wake Up India.

The Government of India has invited the public to suggest a symbol for the Rupee. Just as the Dollar is universally denoted by $‚ the government thinks the Rupee should also have its own unique symbol that captures a sense of India’s history and culture.

All of you can vote for some of the symbols suggested. The Economic Times has taken the initiative by suggesting 19 suggestions from its team of designers. Economic Times has promised that it will present all these symbols ‚ along with the ET viewers’ preference‚ to the Ministry of Finance . You can also design your own symbol and mail it to editoret@indiatimes.co.in

I am even surprised at myself that I have never thought about it..so I voted as soon as I read about this in ET..

So dear friends…..do not miss this opportunity…VOTE NOW..

Link for the VOTE>>

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/rupeesurvey.cms

1 comment:

Aswani said...

I tried voting but the contest was closed :(